Friday, June 15, 2007

i'm all DONE for now!!! woohoo~~~

woohoo~~!!! woohoo~~!!! woohoo~~!!!

ALL DONE!!! finally!!! not officially graduated as is only end of exam lah. but i juz wanna express my happiness. on my part, i had done wat i can do for ALL assignments and exams had ended as of today for my bachelor studies only (unfortunately!). dun remind me wat i have to go for in the following 1 year. juz let me enjoy tis min of happiness as today is the FINAL exam of my bachelor studies!!! congrats me for tat, k? heehee... date of release results will be 4th July. till then, i shall enjoy my life 1st. worry later cos watever i can, i did liao. rest is up to fate liao. heehee...

gonna be a busy weekend as i am setting off to New Zealand on tis sunday! yeahz!!! for a trip of abt 3 weeks away from Brisbane. i guess shld b very challenging weeks for me cos i am all alone! going thru the super duper cold winter in NZ.... today i went to city to get all the necessary stuff to bring along for the trip and tomolo shall be packing day! after which, i am all set and ready! i will have fun in NZ cos i am going to try alot of different and extreme activities.... will definitely update more when i get back with photos! so stay tune, k? :D

i get busy 1st... bid the bloggy temporary goodbye on sun before i set off!

No comments: