Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sway... Sway... very sway ah...

today is a tiring day... really walked until leg going to break...

in the morning, i went for medical appointment at national skin care centre. then before i go for dental appointment in the afternoon, i tot of going to Orchard OG to get my bedsheet. End up the one i wanna is out of stock!!! i dun wan give up hope, i went to Robinson at centrepoint to find. oso out of stock!!! then i went to John Little, guess wat? is out of stock too. then i saw a quite nice one so i tot of taking tat one then ok liao. but i refuse to give in. i still hope to find cos i can still go to Taka, isetan, Ck tangs and metro in Orchard.

so after dental appointment, i went to taka, isetan, tangs and metro. guess wat? my 1st choice of bedsheet is out of stock at all places!!! is damn damn sway ah... then at Ck tangs, i saw my 2nd choice. but i still dun wan give up. so i decided to go down to OG at bugis to try my luck. but still, lady luck not shining on me ah.... OG even worse. only left with 2 patterns. i really wanna cry liao. so i went on to my last hope at Seiyu cos i no more strength and time to go to other places liao. so i went to Seiyu to look for my last hope!!! guess wat??? haiz... i am not tat lucky after all... i din see my 1st choice... tat is a very nice one... so is ALL sold out! and is cheap!!! i saw my 2nd choice and tat is the last piece!!! so without hestitation, i bought it. cos i am really tired liao... lucky Seiyu got additional 15%. if not, all my walk will be wasted. haha... & my bigger bonus is i got a cheap cheap bargain from Aussino. I bought a bedsheet from Aussino @ $12 only. but only got 1 desgin i like. so lucky i got it... is last piece too leh... heehee...

finally!!! i got all my bedsheets. i can relax a bit now liao. i will treat these 2 bedsheet very very good ah... cos i went thru so much so much pain and walking to get them lor. haha... & is nice... yeahz!!!

now after CNY, i need start to pack my stuff liao. no time liao... need buy a few tings too... hmm... hopefully in time ba... heehee...

** countdown to my FAVOURITE day of the year... 3 days... **

1 comment:

~blurred~ said...

hey weishan!
happy bday!!! may e coming yr be even more exciting for u!