Saturday, January 28, 2006

my 22nd birthday...

heehee... juz reached home... y am i so late leh? well, now is 28 jan 2.50am... juz few hrs ago which is yesterday, 27jan is my 22nd birthday! heehee... at the strike of twelve at nite of 27jan, sms and msn msg came in one after another to send me their wishes... really thank u very much to everyone who send me the msg.. some unexpected msg which make me feel real great... some disappointed as i am awaiting for some impt pple to msg... haha... anyway, is over! i am officially 22 years old liao... older by one... hopefully is wiser by one too...

now... question abt how i spend my bday leh??? tis year bday was very "clean" as there is no sabotage of "cake bath" like last year... tis year bday was very quiet and simple. partly reason is tat everyone is busy with their own stuff and i oso dun really see the need to have some sort of celebration ba... juz wanna simple and easy. in fact my bday celebration was on last Sunday with my spice buddies from sec sch... we celebrated 3 bdays together, me, jun and lian... heehee... fun and unforgettable combined bday for the 1st time... really love all the fun and photos we taken tat day...

okok.. back to 22nd bday on 27jan... how i spend it? well, the nite before i had a cold and so din really had much energy. woke up late and then after breaky, went to buy some stuff for my returning to aussie. i start to prepare to go out at abt 6plus as i am meeting my fren at abt 7pm at suntec. well well, is juz 1 fren. and reason y i meet him is becos last week when he asked me out, he suggested friday and i agreed straight w/o realising the date. anyway, since i already agreed with him, i oso lazy to change. meeting someone diff for bday oso kinda nice... haha...

i told pat tat tis fren i am meeting will definitely dun rem my bday. she asked me then y i still go out with him and is weird... well, i was tinking is ok lah. so long nv see him plus no one date me out for my bday lor... hahaha... when i met him at suntec, true enough he din rem. i oso din say much. continue to look for place for dinner. along the way, i keep saying today is a special day. he asked me y i keep repeating ever since last week. haha... he very blur until i cannot help but keep laughing lor... then when we decided to go to NYDC for dinner, while waiting for our food, he asked if it is my bday... then i juz showed him my IC and the date today. haha... he was kinda shocked and nv expect to be so qiao... haha...

he insisted to treat me for dinner though i keep saying i dun wan. then we went for movie and yes, he paid for it again. haiz... kinda paiseh to make him pay for dinner and movie. i wanna go dutch but he juz refused. after movie, it was kinda late. we took a cab home. 1st stop, my house. without saying, is he pay the cab fare again lor. i wanna split, he dun wan lor. haiz... act he too ke qi liao... i went out with him on bday din expect him to treat me. i juz wanna go out and enjoy for bday. he even offered to send me up to my house... lucky i insisted NO ah... so late liao... my poor boy... haiz... anyway, really thank him for a simple and yet wonderful bday. dun tink he will see tis entry lah... but still wanna say:

PS: hey boy, thanks for the dinner and movie treat plus taxi ride. really appreciate alot and i really had fun. it is the most quiet bday i ever had for tis few years and i am very contented abt it. juz as i told u, i need tat attention on my bday and i got it tis year. thank u really very much... cheers!!!

No comments: