Saturday, December 31, 2005

year 2006 will be a better year... here i come!!! -- i need a break...

today is 31 Dec liao... is last day of year 2005... it is quite a happenin year for me...

in Jan 2005, i turned 21 years old on 27 Jan 2005. heehee... yeahz!!! finally and officially, i am 21 years old!!! i am an adult liao!!! which means i can be even more independent. oso means i am getting older very fast ah... scary... heehee...

in Feb 2005, i left my 1st full time job. the job i work for about half a year after graduation from poly. is a job tat i really enjoyed despite all the tiredness and stress. i had a fulfilling time in the travel agency cos i feel tat i really put in my fullest effort and 100% heart to learn watever i can. indeed, i am quite pleased with my own performance. heehee...

in May 2005, my 1st overseas trip with my frens, a trip w/o family and entirely planned by myself. heehee... i paid for every single expenses of tis trip. yeahz... is a 6 days trip to Hong Kong which i really enjoyed. the experience was great as i had to be responsible for myself. i am on my own, a good training for my overseas studies... heehee...

in July 2005, i left for Aussie for my dream and desire. on 9 July 2005, i left for Brisbane to pursue my studies. it is my dream since young. something i would love to do very very much ever since i am in sec sch. finally i can fulfil my wish. and becos of tis, i gave up the full time job, i need to leave my beloved family and grp of good buddies and frens. however, i understand tat i will definitely learn different experience from the studies and is going to be very very benefical for myself.

in Nov 2005, i came back to spore for my summer vacation. i guess w/o accident, tis shall be the only time i will be back for hols ba...

during my 5 mths stay in Aussie, alot of tings happen. it did change much of my tinking nowadays. it did remind me of many things. & for watever happen, all i can see i need time to readjust myself again. i am glad tat year 2006 is coming soon cos i wanna rejuvenate & get on to a better life. i experience the happiest moments in life with the feeling i long yearn and desire for. however i lost it in the worst and most disappointing way.

now i juz need a break... a good and clear break from all these. i noe time will permits. i wanna keep my time for usage in more meaningful stuff which i would find a different kind of experience and feeling in.

Year 2006, here i come!!! a better year ahead for me and everyone.. tis is my BEST wishes for whoever is out there... world will be better, my family and frens will be better, i will be even more better!!! heehee... yeahz!!!

No comments: