Monday, December 12, 2005

my beloved SPICE buddies from AMKSS... i love them...

heehee... had a gathering with my beloved clique from sec sch... my SPICE buddies from AMKSS... yeahz!!!

initially wanna meet at orc in afternoon for some shopping but my dearest lian and lin were so late... aiyo... i noe... is all lian's fault for being so slow. haha... lin so innocent... poor gal... lian nv change for so long ah... haha...

so i met jun and jas 1st. then went around to buy things. went to Adidas to look for jun's shoes but no more size for him liao.. is completely out of stock! oh no! 1st bad news... then went to Zara, hoping to get jeans for jun. aiyo... once again... out of size... gosh!!! 2nd bad news... haiz... then when lian and lin arrived, we went to Hereen, hoping to get lian's Havanna slippers. 3rd bad news... no size!!! whole day, we r so sway lor... then they start to blame me ah... haha... say i make them sway... *ah-bish ah* qi si wo le!!! *hump* lucky in the end, 1 good news & tat is jas manage to get her NIKE shoes lah... heehee... finaly!!!

then went for dinner around 9plus at the ZI CHA near my house as they r coming my house to stay over. we tried tis for many times but tis is 1 of the few times that all 5 of us r staying over cos usually got tis one cannot, that one not free. tat nite, we had chatting session as usual. updating each other's life. lin start the ball rolling cos we noe she will KO 1st lor... as usual, she is the 1st one to KO... haha... then lian continue her story. hmm... glad tat is over for her (not tat i am mean lah... but i rather she look forward and dun keep bothering abt the old one). then is my turn... heehee... naturally i am very long winded one... so i spoke very long. i had to summarise 4mths story leh... *paiseh ah pple... * i told them abt my happening in aussie and my encounters... long time nv tell them so much liao... then is jas' turn. update on her happenings. well, juz wanna say watever decision she made, juz hope she is happy & will support her ah! as for jun, he nv say much abt his happening... guess if he wanna say anything, he will lah. haha...

tis grp of frens i noe since sec 1, when we r still teenages. now after abt 8 yrs, we r all 21 yrs old. such a long time and i really treasure them from bottom of my heart. though they r not always with me the very min when tings happen, i still can rely on them all the while. cos i noe eventually they r the few who will stand by me no matter what happen. i really appreciate all four of them very very much!!! with them around, there r always laughter, arguments and fun. always brighten up my days. TO my SPICE buddies: thank u for every thing, anything and all the tings u guys went thru with me all these yrs... i deeply and really appreciate u guys for watever tings tat happen. we have more yrs to come, k??? yeahz!!!

oh ya... finally... i let out a big big secret in my heart. i feel relieve now cos it had been making me very xin ku all these while with it in my heart. now everything is over, i can face it openly. yeahz!!! heehee...

No comments: