Sunday, March 27, 2005

~ my 1st blog ~

yoz! 1st blog for the newly created blogger that i set up days ago... nv tot i would set up one as i feel rather uneasy writing my things here. but still decide to give it a try as like wat my fren say, is a good way of letting out my feelings and tots for certain things...

din actually noe how to start off. when i saw my frens' blogger, they will usually list down wat they have done.. some will share their feelings abt some issues.. frankly speaking, i am not a person who can write well in expressin myself.. (slightly better off using my mouth lah... haha) i have a diary with me and whenever i have things to share or note down, i will write it down... now maybe i need make it an online diary.. whether pple have the time or patience to read, is ok... juz like a channel for me to let out my tots and feelings is more impt...

another ting is becos i am going to australia... haiz~~~ come to tis, worries start to come up.. going alone in jul to brisbane for my uni studies.. in an totally unfamiliar country, who wun be worry leh? but i noe i have to face it no matter wat.. when i tell pple i am ok, i will be fine.. i am trying to make myself really believe i am ok.. cos the more i tell pple how worried i am, how afraid i am, i will not be able to overcome it. life is full of challenges... tis shall b 1 of the challenges tat i will have to overcome and learn from! way to go, Iris!

had so much to share but dunno how to note down... maybe slowly when my mind organise the tots, i will note it down here... tat shall explain my blogger name: "my heart, my mind, my soul". my heart is to feel... my mind is to tink and organise... my soul is here to write it down...

(",)

No comments: