Sunday, March 27, 2005

"i juz wan to be myself!"

ever wonder y some pple feel so pressurize in doing many things? do u have such feelings before? act i believe all of us have such feelings before... juz like my title says, " i juz wan to be myself!" when we r young children, we r living in our parents' shadows, doing alot of things which our parents wan us to do. sometimes it may be the things we hate most... but no choice, juz got to do. when we grow up, we maybe living in our frens' shadows, doing things juz becos of peer influence and following fashion. how many pple can really juz be themselves? well, in reality is really hard... haiz...

i used to give myself a lot of pressure when i do things. i used to tink tat whatever i do, i need account to pple. it is as if i am living for pple... do things to pleased them and nv really do things for myself. it is really very tiring when u wan to live for pple, do for pple and make pple pleased. when i fail, i feel very very upset and pple will juz pin point u tis and tat, totally ignoring ur sadness... sometimes, is juz not worth all the effort. in the past, i always live in pple's words, pple's comments and pple's actions. soon.. i get so so tired tat i start to tink y am i doing all these? can't i be myself and live for myself?

i tried to let go of alot of tings, not so persistence in doing all the things pple like. i still like to make pple happy but i noe i shld not do it at the expense of my own life. cos when pple is happy, i shld feel happy too. cannot be pple happy and i am not happy, rite? true happiness shld be everyone feel for it and benefits from it. i wan to make pple happy and i am happy too! i am still learning to be myself and live my own life. funny, rite? live for 21yrs liao.. still learning abt it, haha... well, life is still full of interesting lessons. i am finishing my lessons slowly. now i am learning to live a happy life in order to bring it to as many pple around me as possible. though at times, i still have to accept the fact tat in life, there r still tings u need to care for how pple will feel and account to them. for instance, to my parents and family... to my frens...

i am learning to be myself in my own life, my own way and at the same time not forgetting abt my responsiblities and promises..

No comments: