Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bidding 2009 GOODBYE with happiness, laughter & joy...

What did i do for Xmas & New Year 2009? Oh well... it was a rather busy period for me... after a busy period at work in the last quarter, it was time for me to rejuvenate and to re-connect with my friends. so during the festive period, i spent quality time with my dearest frens. here are some photos taken during some of the gathering...

1) Xmas Celebration with Sec Sch - 2/4 frens...

usual once a yr xmas gift exchange...

a group photo before we look forward to the next xmas gift exchange...

me and some of the gals...

2) Tess' visit to Spore during Xmas period...

finally~!!! Warren St's Baobei-s r together once again!
haha... certainly i miss the days in Aussie with the gals...

Tess' 2nd visit to Spore... how can we miss out on taking her to Singapore's latest attraction (then) - Singapore Flyer...
view from the top..
the capsule...

3) New Year Countdown celebration with my Spice Buddies
we booked a room for a night to countdown to NEW YEAR. here we were, at the Ascott Apartment @ Raffles Place.. excellent location to see the fireworks at Marina area and cosy room, just nice for all of us...

spacious and cosy...

bathtub! heehee...

fully equipped kitchen!

our pot-luck dinner.. cooking was not too smooth as stove was not functioning well... so for next time when we go back again for celebration, we decide to ta-bao hawker food! ideal leh... :)

we r missing Jasmin! but still worth taking a group photo...

Lian & I...

Lin & I..

Jun & I...
Jas! u owe me a photo... i took with all of them except u. u shall be with us for this year's new year.. yeah? Fingers crossed tat u dun have to go count things or pple again... haha...


Yeah! with this entry... 2009 ended with lots of laughter, joy, fun and happiness. i am delighted tat 2009 was a happy and fulfilling yr for me. i started on a new job which i enjoyed very much. it was something i was looking out for. i got my driving licence. something which i had been longing for. :D
cheerios to a Happy & Eventful & Fulfilling 2009~!
Welcome 2010 with higher hopes, greater expectation!

No comments: