Sunday, May 24, 2009

my poor feet...

stain of the herbs is still visible on my ankle and sole... the pain is still there on and off... aiyooo.. i nv knew it was tat serious. abt 1 mth ago, my feet got stuck in the drain. as i was in a rush to office, i juz hurry off when i got my feet out of the drain, without even checking if my feet is okay. then as days pass by, i felt the pain when i walked. the pain is somewhere at my sole but i still did not pay attention to it until recently, the condition seems worsen. tat was when i decided to pay the sinseh a visit. when the sinseh tried to find out where the problem is, he saw tat my feet is a bit swollen. so he used a stick to point out to the ligament which i injured. the moment he tried to press hard on tat injured portion, i really cannOt tahan liao. the pain is juz unbearable. yes, my feet is really swollen and i really sprained my ankle ah. faint sia... i din noe it was tat bad. sinseh said tat if i did not treat my injures, i will sprain my ankle very easily in future. he said tat within these 3 days i muz not injure my ankle again and if i dun feel the pain after 3 days, i shld be fine. well, today is 1st day and i still feel the pain la. hopefully tomolo and day after will be better. aiyoooo... how come so jialat and yet i din realised sia... haiz...

No comments: