Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the email tat made my day bright and happy...

i meant to post tis entry yesterday but i was just too busy at work.

yesterday morning, after a fruitful and happy long weekend, i reluctantly reported for work and i was still feeling tired. as i opened up my email, something caught my eyes immediately. the subject line for one of the email wrote "Letter of Compliment to Ms Iris (Macau Tourism)". at once, my eyes opened up wide and BIG!

it was an email wrote by a lady whom i attended on the phone last week. she called to enquire on Macau as she would like to go to Macau for holidays with her family in June. i was totally stunned when i saw her email to my boss. she said tat she was pleased with my service attitude and that i was willing to help and passionate abt my work. she mentioned that she is eagerly looking forward to her trip and she even congratulate my boss for hiring the rite person for the job. haha... then when my boss called the office in the morning, the 1st ting he told me was "good job, iris". heehee... my day was totally brighten up by the email and my boss' words. at least i noe my effort is appreciated and i really did not expect any of such emails to come in. i tot in general pple wun really bother with such ting and i really wanna thank the lady for taking time to write the letter of compliment. it is a very good and pleasant feeling to know tat my hardwork, effort and service is appreciated by others and that i am able to provide some form of help for them. it is definitely a great motivation for me! :)

if i encounter any good service attitudes elsewhere, i will try to write in my letter of compliment as well as i noe it is going to be a positive motivation for the service provider in their future business.

No comments: