Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to ME (Lynnette Yap)!!!

Narrator: Lynnette Yap
Co-Writer: Iris Lim

Thank You to Ah-Yee (Iris Lim) for lending "a blog entry" to me (Lynntte) so that i can talk abt my 2 years old birthday celebration. heehee... it was a mini celebration as compared to my 1 year old bday but i had fun with my family. my great-grandma, grandma, grand aunts, grand uncles, aunties, uncles and my parents were present for my special moment. i felt really happy to be able to have them around to sing the bday song for me. i felt blessed with their bday wishes. not forgetting to thank my pretty Mummy for buying a yummy blackforest bday cake and my lovely Ah-Yee for buying a bday balloon for me. it had my favourite cartoon character, Winnie the Pooh on it. yeahz~!!! hmm... i guess tat's all abt wat i wanna say. without further a-do, let's enjoy some of the photos taken with my Ah-Yee's camera...

that's me!!!
with the bday balloon bought by my favourite Ah-Yee, Iris Lim (owner of this blog).
Thank You, Ah Yee! muackzzzz~

Me & my pretty Mummy...

my favourite Yee-Po who will always be prepared with balloons, bubbles and many more to create lots of fun and entertainment for me and the kids around...

hmmm... almost time to sing bday song & where's everyone??? candles burning out soon... bday song, pls!!!

yippee~!!! "Happy Bday to me! Happy Bday to me!
Happy Bday to Lynnette! Happy Bday to me!"

"hooo-hoooo..." blow candles, blow~!!!

me cutting the cake with Grandma...

my beloved family!!!

thank you to everyone!!! i had a great and unforgetable 2 years old bday!!! i am looking forward to my 3 yrs old bday next year with more celebrations with my family once again. okiedokie~ shall end the entry now... cya guys~!!!

No comments: