Sunday, November 06, 2005

EXAM in 2 Days time... stress plus more stress....

finally cannot tahan... decide to make a final entry before i go for my FINAL EXAM next week... as mention in my previous entry, 3 consecutive days of paper make cannot breathe ah.. along the way for exam preparation, i found a lot of differences in taking exam in Aussie and in Spore.

Exam in Spore:
- i am stress up but i can still afford some form of leisure entertainment...
- i noe i am not alone cos all my frens r taking the same exam as me...
- no fear of unable to finish the revision
- no fear tat i will mix up the exam timing, venue and date
- no need to deal with daily issues (such as washing clothes, cleaning up of room) during exam period

Exam in Aussie:
- super duper stress up
- dun even dare on the TV series or movies in my lappy to watch
- restricting myself to only 10 to 15 mins break in between studies
- hardcore studies where i will have my lunch in my room with my notes!
- fear of mixing up the exam venue, time and date
- feel insecure as all my close frens r taking different subjects as me. (none of them have same timetable as me... only poor ting one with 3 consecutive papers)
- still need to deal with daily issues
- BIGGEST fear tat i cannot finish revision as there is juz so much to study

honestly, i have no confidence or faith in going thru this exam. it had been 1 yr since i last taken any exam and moreover now is uni level. all my subjects r yr 2 and yr 3 subjects (1st paper, killer paper which is my yr 3 subject). i have ZERO confidence in this whole period. feeling really insecure and scared. passing each day, going closer to exam with the tinking tat my mental support is with me! i have all support from spore, from family and friends. and tat i am not alone!!! with tis, i am more willing to challenge myself and challenge the reality.

i really cannot afford to fall down now... cannot afford to lose tis time. i dun have the ability to fail, dun have the $$$ to lose, dun have the time to waste another half a yr. i CAN and MUZ only PASS and go thru all these. die die oso muz strive the best... no matter what happen, i can only afford to WIN!!!! can i? yes i can!!! and i muz!!! if i wanna spend my summer hols happily, hardwork now is no choice ah... SUNSHINE will shine on me only after i am willing to put in hardwork. all these while i am doing fine... muz continue to endure for another 2 more weeks and everyting will be FINE!!! keep reminding myself to work hard and dun give up is the only comfort i am giving myself whenever i feel tat i cannot breathe...

haha... look forward to after exam... look forward to my sydney trip...

Weishan, u muz jia you and jia you!!! work hard and work hard!!! have confidence tat u can make it and u will be able to be the ultimate WINNER!!! go on ba! yeahz!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be a genius, right? I love your blog. I definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money online site. It pretty covers make money online related stuff.

Come and post your comment :-)