Friday, June 10, 2005

my poor laptop... :(

it had been almost 3 weeks since i sent my laptop in for repair. they told me to wait for abt 1 to 2 weeks for it to be ready. so i was like an idiot waiting for them to call me. however when i called them up today... i was SUPER pissed off! they told me there is not stock for the Motherboard and so i have to wait till end of the month. tis is so ridculous! how i can wait till then? i am suppose to bring my laptop along when i go to UQ. how to wait?

wat make me more angry is tat they din even called up to tell me tat i have to wait for another 2 more weeks, instead make me wait and wait.... so irresponsible.. even if they can't give it to me, shouldn't they juz inform me abt the delay. i am really very pissed off by such service. i am not being difficult here but i have my difficulties too. i really cannot wait till end of the mth. i need my laptop urgently and all my documents r in it.

they say they will check again.. i told them i expect a call from them next week at least to tell me the outcome. if they dun call, i will call. & i can tell how nasty i can get liao.. i am already very fustrated when my laptop is spoil only like 2 mths after buying, now all tis delays.. if they canot change my motherboard, i would wan a NEW laptop!!! i juz wanna my laptop back by latest next fri!

so angry now!!! QI SI WO LE!!!

No comments: