Thursday, June 16, 2005

meaningful QUOTES...

some meaningful quotes i saw in the bulletin board of my friendster.. i find it quite nice and lovely.. shall share some of them which i like best...

" Someone love u not because of who u are, butbecause of who i am when i am with u... " to the world u may be someone, but to someone u maybe the world..."

"Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry OverYou"-----"No Guy Is Worth Your Tears" & BUTWhen You FindThe One That Is----"He Won't Make You Cry"

"Love can make you happy but often times ithurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth."

"The hardest part of loving someone is knowingwhen to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye." -- tis is so very very true...

"Forget the times he walked by, Forget the timeshe made you cry, Forget the times he spoke yourname, Remember now your not the same. Forgetthe times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend." -- words r easy to say... but action r hard to carry out lor...

"I hate to see the one I love happy with somebodybut I surely hate it more to see the one love unhappy with me..." -- is not noble but is something i tink everyone will do if he/she really love & care for the person.

"Im going to smile and make you think Im happy,Im going to laugh, so you dont see me cry, Im going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me, Im going to smile."

they really make sense and reflect so well on pple when dealing with relationship. i come across frens who r in such situation as the quotes mention above.. even myself, sometimes oso set in such prob.. but i am trying very best to "let go" & "forget" so tat my life can be happier and more OPEN..

No comments: